Mr. Crotty is a Director with Valtrend. He is a former investment banker, equity research analyst, sales manager and systems engineer who brings a diverse background and skill set to the company's opinions and reports.
Joe has lead a technology investment banking team to create over $100 million in new business. In this position, Mr. Crotty also provided technical due diligence and investment recommendations for internal and external clients/investment funds.
As an equity research analyst, Joe provided accurate trend analysis, market forecasts, and earnings models. As a business consultant, he analyzed business plans, competitive positioning and go to market strategies. Joe has also conducted due diligence and business valuations and reviewed intellectual property portfolios and strategies.
In summary, Joe knows what works strategically and what doesn't and offers keen insights into the dynamics between risk and return - the bedrock of any valuation.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering Sciences, Dartmouth College
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Idaho (Media relations representative)
- Advisor: Boise State University Technology and Entrepreneurial Center
- Advisor: Idaho TecConnect West
- Idaho Admissions Representative - United States Merchant Marine Academy